Supply Chain Analyst
As a key resource within the Operations organization, the Supply Chain Analyst will assist in developing supply chain strategies that improve cost, efficiency, asset utilization, and customer service performance across our various program networks through analysis of key initiatives directly impacting growth, efficiency and profitability. The Supply Chain Analyst will prepare operational analysis of services, projects, and general business. In addition, the role is responsible for designing, implementing, tracking, and driving continuous improvement projects.
This position provides daily direct customer, supplier, and provider engagement, requiring excellent communication and project management skills. Interaction with the many areas of our organization is required to ensure our customer is provided with the highest quality of strategic support.
The primary function or overall purpose of your position is to ensure EZ Rack’s Customers have satisfaction with the key work processes associated with EZR Customer Programs. You will be reducing friction, solving problems, and providing exceptional service to all stakeholders.
The Supply Chain Analyst key work processes are as follows:
- Data Analysis
- Operational and Financial Analysis
- Project and Program Management (Deployment, Program Performance Management, Optimization)
- Order Management (Reducing Friction in the Process)
- Customer Support (Seeking Information, Program Satisfaction, Issues Resolution and Problem Solver)
- Lean/Continuous Improvement (Dashboards; Development of Improvement Plans and Tactics with Implementation and Execution)