Account Manager - Logistics
As the single point of accountability, the Account Manager is responsible for implementing, develop-ing, driving continuous improvement, and articulating customer value. The goal is to ensure customer delight, which leads to customer retention and growth. The Account Manager supports the customer’s reverse logistics program across multiple offices and geographies. Account Managers will work with the Sales Team and the CEO to create and implement new approaches to client retention and satisfac-tion assurance, market analysis, and up-selling and cross-selling opportunities.
The primary function or overall purpose of your position is to ensure EZ Rack’s Customers have satis-faction with the key work processes associated with EZR Customer Programs. Your role will also en-tail identifying new opportunities within a current business portfolio, generating demand, and selling creative solutions/services to drive growth through relationship building, problem solving, and provid-ing exceptional service.
The Account Management key work processes are as follows:
• Program Management (Deployment, Program Performance Management)
• Order Management (Reducing Friction, Inventory Reconciliation)
• Customer Support (Seeking Information, Program Satisfaction, Issues Resolution and Problem Solver)
• Sales (Serving the Needs and Requirements of the Customer, Developing Customer, Growing Sales Opportunities)
• Contract Management (Agreement Renewal, Changes, Updates, and Tracking)
• Lean/Continuous Improvement (Dashboards; Development of Improvement Plans and Tactics with Implementation and Execution)
Considered a subject matter expert (SME) on the Customer’s operations and activities, particularly, the details of systems and processes that have an impact on the operations. Strong abilities to imple-ment plans, programs and processes focused on customer service, support, and improvement. You will drive the business forward by evaluating process and procedures and organizing the work flow to en-hance the customer experience. You will build relationships with the customer’s other company and EZR functions, will stay abreast of business changes, and will manage changes that may impact the customer experience as well as solve customer issues. Understanding all Customers’ expectations and exceptions. Communicate customer needs and requirements throughout the business in line with con-tractual agreements and EZR vision.
The position will require competencies as follows: Customer Relationship Management and Support, Program and Project Management, Order Management, Sales, Contract Management, and Lean/Continuous Improvement