Sales and Marketing Coordinator
With over 17 years in business, the company, has grown to a point of needing a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to help our growing sales team.
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator at EZR Logistics will act as a key part of the Sales team, facilitating all logistical aspects of the sales cycle. This role has a high potential for accelerated growth within the company and provides the employee with in-depth knowledge of a functioning sales department.
This position will be based out of our Nashville office but will require occasional travel to trade shows and our Los Angeles office
Part-Time - 20-30 Hours Per Week, to start
1. Work alongside VP, Sales and Marketing for strategizing on sales research and lead generation.
2. Serve as Sales point person to those reaching out to EZR via public-facing email addresses or marketing campaigns.
* Enter into SalesForce
* Connect with appropriate member of Sales team regarding next steps
3. Scheduling and coordinating proposal and product demo meetings for VP, Sales and Sales Reps
4. Preparing members of the sales team for upcoming client proposals, including:
* Assembling marketing and promotional materials
* Compiling and printing meeting agendas and presentations
* Booking travel and hotel reservations
5. Research and report on competitors (competitive intelligence) on an ongoing basis. To include, as available: product features/functionality, target audience, primary clients, pricing, marketing materials and how EZR is different/better.
* Review, update and consolidate existing information into a single spreadsheet.
* Review and update/streamline other competitor-specific materials (1-pagers) on OneDrive.
* Present updates to Sales team quarterly or as needed
6. Work with Sales/Marketing team members and Salesforce expert to ensure all leads and Opportunities are entered – correctly and completely - into Salesforce.
7. Review, sort and maintain all materials in “Marketing” and “Sales” folders on OneDrive.
* Archive and possibly lock down old and/or irrelevant materials
* Ensure usable materials are easy to find
* Maintain filing system as new materials become available and old materials become obsolete
8. Support creation of QBR decks. Track QBRs for Account Management teams.
9. Maintain accounts with Hubspot, Salesforce, Socket Quoting Tool and Yesware.
10. Develop and schedule social media for EZR’s LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook feeds on an ongoing basis.
* Post at least one to each channel per week.
* Utilize a three-pronged approach: educational, promotional, cultural
* Enable Sales team members to leverage company posts by creating comments they can use when “sharing” EZR’s posts on their pages.
* Develop measures of success and track results
11. Own the EZR website.
* Ensure all material is up-to-date.
* Work with designer to realize any edits, if necessary.
12. Provide support in the design and development of email marketing campaigns.
13. Stay abreast of (and share, as appropriate) industry news to help guide our marketing efforts, including social media, email campaigns, whitepapers, case studies, sell sheets, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
* BA/BS in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or related field
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to conduct and report on marketing and industry research
* Expertise in social media planning, implementation and measurement
* Expertise in conference and event planning and implementation
* Working knowledge of SalesForce or other CRM
* Working knowledge of Hubspot
* Working knowledge of Wordpress
* Working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Sharepoint)